Hells Canyon Resort
Hells Canyon Resort - Upper Lodge is nestled in the heart of Hells Canyon nearby where the Grand Ronde River meets the Snake River, located approximately 21 miles south of Asotin WA.
The newly remodeled lodge is a home away from home for parties of 6-12 people. The theme is fishing, the experience is one-of-a-kind.
5 Rooms Include: Sleeps maximum of 12 people
Main Floor: 3 rooms (2 rooms w/3 queen beds, 1 room w/1 queen bed)
2nd Floor: 2 rooms (1 room w/2 queen & 1 twin bed, 1 room w/1 queen and 1 twin bed)
Breakfast, lunch, appetizers & dinner
Amazing River Views
Game Room Includes:
Living Room Lounge with Big Screen Satellite T.V, Karaoke
Free Wi-Fi & Free Parking
(Non-Alcoholic beverages not included but permitted on boats and the lodge)
$225/per person per night (min. of 6 people per night)
Price includes dinner, breakfast, lunch & cold drink (non-alcoholic).
Recommend bringing extra drinks and snacks for your trip.
What to expect:
Lodge check-in is 4pm with appetizers served at 6pm, dinner at 7pm. Captain & deckhand will pick you up at the lodge after your hot breakfast the next morning and the lodge will send you fishing with your lunch.
From Lewiston (ID) to Hells Canyon Resort-Upper Lodge(WA):
(do not GPS this location-it will send you to the wrong place)
1. Head south on 21st street
2. Turn right onto 16th Avenue
3. Turn Left onto 8th Street
4. Turn right onto the ramp to Clarkston, WA
5. Merge onto Bryden Canyon Road
6. Continue straight onto Southway Bridge
7. Take 1st exit right onto the ramp the left (south) through 2 roundabouts to Asotin WA.
8. Continue south on Highway 129 to Asotin WA.
9. Once in Asotin WA continue straight through the stop sign and follow the river up to Heller Bar approx. 21 miles. The road is pavement, then gravel, then back onto pavement.
10. As soon as you are on pavement again you will see a sign on your right that says: "Victor & Dawna's Hells Canyon Resort". You have reached your destination!